Teaching Climate Change? If so, and you’re not thrilled with how your textbook handles it, this lesson might be for you.
This lesson has two aims:
- Increasing what your students know about Climate Change, and
- Showing your students how to research large topics and present findings
Note- as presented, this lesson takes about 2 weeks. That is a long time, but it could take the place of an entire unit on Conservation in your textbook, thereby actually saving you time. You could also shorten it by only doing the parts you like best.
Parts of this Lesson:
- Video (Preview above)
- Teacher Notes (free)
- 2 samples of completed student project (free)
- Student Instructions for Parts Ia, Ib, and IIa (free)
- Student Instructions for Parts IIb, and III (Members)
- Originals of all docs in Word format to allow editing (Members)